Friday 25 November 2011

Silhouette Angels

Borrowed these angels while stamping with a friend today - sorry I don't remember which company they belong to.


Originally I wanted to just a one layer card so I created a oval mask and distressed it with Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Faded Jeans. Stamped the angels, only to discover I had the card upside down! So had to resort to cutting out the oval, and mounted it on foam dots. The background is one of my favourites at the moment .. . Magical Background from Hero Arts.


There's always a way to save a stamped image!

4 comments:

  1. I love it Janet, each card that you make is so so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and a lovely stamp. Background great - thought it was pricked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - love the swirly background
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails