Monday 13 February 2012

OLW78 - Circles Take 2 & Cyclones

Having such fun with Susan's OLW78 Challenge which is to use MORE THAN 5 CIRCLES or dots.


And I had to stay indoors today as we were in a class 3 cyclone alert. I'm on that little dot of and island on the edge of the cloud band. It was quite a tame one so no major damage, and I was so happy to see that my mangos and avocados survived the winds!


I wanted to use the strip of dots from Club Scrap, and the sentiment from Hero Arts. Added more doodles too.



3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! I love the bright colors and graphic-like design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors you used--this is a perfect happy birthday card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails