Sunday 21 April 2013

"A-ok" OLW Card

For the OLW136 challenge by Ardyth : Use elements on your card that begin with A. It could be a word, a colour, an image, a technique or even an embellishment (remember not too many of those!)

I went with ...
Amazing
Ampersand
Adorable
Arrows

in colours of
Aqua
Amber and
Aubergine (eggplant)

and was supposed to put asterisks too, but the little stamp went AWOL!



Went back to start on next card ... and found my asterisk stamp. yay.

So here's the update. (I photographed it flat as the bling shone more!)



2 comments:

  1. LOL! I love your A post (I am somewhat partial to the letter A!) This is really fun and graphic - and great colours too! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great graphic card! Love how you used all the A words! Clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails