Sunday 5 May 2013

Having fun on NSD over at Big Picture Classes. Finished the first challenge of my I-list. Skipped the second. The third is to create a bucket list for summer ... the things you want to do.

Well it's autumn down here and I don't really have a bucket list for winter. But I do need a list for my everyday TO DO list. 


I remember reading a great tip for getting things done ... decide on the top 3 priorities of the day and get those done. Well I gave myself space for six - great expectations! I put in a layer of acetate on top of the graph paper so I can use a whiteboard pen and write a new list everyday. 


Made it into a folder so I can slip it in my bag if need be without the pen being wiped off ... or it makes a great stand on my desk as a reminder.


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea Janet! I just might have to make one of my own--thanks for the inspiration--and good luck gettin' things done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails