Friday 23 August 2013

One of each

Heather's OLW challenge this week is ... One-one-one ...
One stamp
One colour
One sentiment
... and of course, One layer.

As a someone who's favourite colour is blue, I'm loving the Hero Arts new Cornflower blue ink. I thought this dandelion stamp would go well with the light blue, and added one of my new Papertrey Ink sentiments.



It looks like it could be 2 stamps, so here's the proof it's only one.

This will be my second card for the 2013 Thanksgiving Crusade.

I will also enter it into the The Paper Players One Layer Challenge


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - love the serene feeling of that pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the cornflower blue on white. So glad you join the Paper Players this week.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love the positioning of your image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fab positioning of the dandelion stamp!!! And the blue on white is just lovely. Thank you for embracing the Thanksgiving Crusade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails