Sunday 24 August 2014

Stamp-A-Faire Timer 1

Papertrey Ink was hosting their Stamp-A-Faire weekend and started off with a Timer Challenge. They provided 5 colour schemes and 5 sketches. You pick one of each and see what you can come up with in 20 minutes. They were all so lovely I wanted to do them all!

My first Choice was of course the blues and turquoises!


Paired with this sketch.


I don't have a lot of PTI as I've just started buying their stamps and dies, so the greatest challenge was making cards with what I have. Here is the first one ... I decided that I had made the design too close to the top so I chopped off the bottom to make a square card instead.



And then with the left overs I made another smaller one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails