Saturday 13 June 2015

Double Challenge Scramble 2


I'm a bit greedy when it comes to a scramble ... if I'm in my craft studio, why not make two! So this is my second for the Hero Arts Flickr group scramble.

Jayne gave the challenge to have a card on a card. I don't think I've ever made one of these before.
And she gave us the extra challenge of incorporating the Hero Arts Tic Tac Toe Challenge at the same time.



For this one, I went with the bottom row : watercolour, tag and my favourite colour.


I love BLUES, turquoise, green and so with my favourite 3 distress inks (Salty Ocean, Peacock Feather and the new Twisted Citron), I had fun creating a watercolour background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails