Thursday 11 February 2016

Grab & Craft Challenge


Papertrey Ink is having their 9th Anniversary Challenges, and I'm starting with the "Grab and Craft" Challenge.

As I'm still trying to practise my watercolouring, I grabbed my Daler Rowney set, watercolour paper, plus 2 PTI stamp sets and my white embossing powder.


Set up the stamps on my MISTI, stamped one corner, flipped the card and stamped the other corner and embossed in white. Stamped the smallest circles using an acrylic block as it was quicker as I had to move them. Wet the whole card and added watercolour. While that was drying, I die cut 3 "Hugs" in yellow, orange and magenta and layered them.  Stamped the small hearts and sentiment and mounted it to a card base.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - great colour choice, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those circles and your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing I love all the beautiful colors. Makes me want to stop being a chicken and learn to use watercolors. I love the delicate contrast of the embossed circles. I love the MISTI it takes the stress out so we can play more. Love it.
    When you are free stop by and see what I have been doing for the challenge:
    http://www.belindascrafts.com/tag/30-day-coloring-challenge/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails