Tuesday 10 January 2017

CASology #231 : Forest

Those of us in the southern hemisphere are just getting back to "normal life" this week. I returned home from the beach yesterday, and had a busy day today helping my daughter to prepare and pack. Flying back to the real world and work. 

Life slows down when you're at the beach ... in the mountains ... by lakes ... in nature. Gives one time to regain our perspective and balance. A great way to start the year and good to do on a regular basis.



So here's my card for the CASology Forest Challenge.



Using only one third of the card leaves plenty of white space. I had to try out my new colours of Prismacolor crayons. Lots of lovely greens in my new 150 set!

Check out the Design Team cards for some great inspiration!


Hazel Hodgkins (taking the week off)
Janet Ribet (you are here)


Guest Designer: Christel!


Join the challenge before Monday 16th January at noon (CMT).


5 comments:

  1. Janet, I feel the same way returning to work and school after a nice winter break for the holidays. While not at the beach, we were snowed in a bit this weekend and it has a similar effect! I love the tree images and your beautiful coloring...super design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your row of trees are so pretty, and I love, love, love your sentiment! Very sweet card and fabulous take on the cue card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Janet - just love your row of trees with that inspiring sentiment! While you're enjoying the beach, I'm gazing out at the snow covered pines in my backyard - very peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your individually colored trees. They look like beautiful stained glass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous coloring on those trees, Janet! And that little doodled grounding line is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails