Saturday 13 May 2017

Dark Cards

When I saw Debbie's card, I knew I wanted to try something similar. She used Finetec Iridescent Watercolours, but I have so many supplies that I am NOT buying more stuff right now. So my first idea was to mix some Perfect Pearls into some Distress Oxide inks and paint with that. The pearl look did not come through as with regular Distress Inks, so I waited until it was dry. Then I painted on dry Perfect Pearls and then gave a spritz of water. That gave a lovely shimmer.


I stamped the same panel of flowers as they were already set up in the MISTI, but I embossed in silver this time. I coloured this one with Prismacolor crayons.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! These cards are so striking! I love the iridescent colours. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails