Tuesday 6 February 2018

Ombre Butterfly flight

So happy with the cue word at CASology Challenge this week - it's Butterfly! And I love butterflies. A bit of a challenge in deciding which butterfly I would use from my stash of stamps and dies ... so many choices.

To keep things CAS, I decided to go with a monochrome colour theme, and took out a sheet of the wonderful ombre paper of Echo Park. 




Flutter on over and get more inspiration from our gifted design team ...



Supplies :
Butterfly die - MFT Dienamics
Flight path - Simon Says Stamp Stitched Flourish Ribbon 
Sentiment - Stampin' Up
Heart pearls - Hero Arts

I will also submit this to ...

... Diva's That Diecut Challenge : Love is in the Air


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I like how you used the ombre paper to help lead the eye to the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Janet! I love how you used your ombre paper for your monochromatic design...it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ombre butterfly trail. What a beauty. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails